Indoor Air Quality Specialists
With today's tightly sealed, well insulated homes, the air inside your home can be 2-5 times more polluted than the air outside.
Solve Indoor Air Quality Problems
Enhanced comfort, health, protection and energy savings – that's what we mean by "Indoor Air Quality."
Too much humidity and you feel either hot and sticky or cold and clammy. Too little humidity and you're faced with itchy, dry skin and annoying static shocks. Our humidifiers and dehumidifiers take care of these uncomfortable situations by regulating your home's humidity to comfortable and healthy levels all year-round.
The quality of your indoor air has a lot more to do with your family's health than you might think. Airborne contaminants such as pollen, pet dander, mold, bacteria, and viruses can lead to everything from minor sinus irritations to severe health complications. Fortunately, we offer a variety of whole-house air cleaning and ventilation solutions that can remove potentially harmful contaminants from the air in every room of your home.
Protection and Preservation
The effects of too much or too little humidity are easy to see. Wallpaper peels, wood cracks or warps, mold and mildew can grow unchecked. We offer whole-home solutions not only to treat these challenges, but can eliminate them permanently, protecting and preserving your home and valuable belongings.
One of the most challenging issues that continually face homeowners - high energy bills. Did you know that whole-home indoor air quality products can help? One example: improper humidity levels can make you feel too cold in the winter (causing you to turn up the heat) or too hot in the summer (causing unnecessary air conditioning use). By equalizing your home's humidity with the combination of our quality home humidifier and dehumidifier products can actually save energy over time.
Whatever your Indoor Air Quality problem- asthma, allergies, air that's too humid or too dry or hot and cold spots – air joe has a whole house solution to solve it once and for all, and in every room of your home.
Choose air joe for services and products to improve your Indoor Air Quality.
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Air Filtration Products - Remove contaminants such as pollen, mold and pet dander that aggravate allergies.
- Humidifiers - Properly control humidity for personal comfort, to protect furniture and wood floors, and reduce static electricity that damages electronics.
- Fresh Air Ventilators - Remove cooking, pet and chemical odors by expelling them to the outdoors.
- Ultra Violet Lights - Kill airborne microbial growth of mold, bacteria and viruses throughout your home, ductwork and cooling coils.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors - To protect your family from this silent killer.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats - Keep each area of your home at the proper comfort level to meet your lifestyle.